This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Date of Last Revision: April 9, 2016
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") is the InvestaSpace terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with InvestaSpace, as well as the products and services, referenced herein as “Services”. By using or accessing the Services, you agree to these terms mentioned throughout.
Because InvestaSpace provides a wide range of Services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service. To the extent those supplemental terms conflict with this SRR, the supplemental terms associated with the app, product, or service govern with respect to your use of such app, product or service to the extent of the conflict.
1. Sharing Your Content and Information
Your privacy is very important to us. You own all of the content and information you post on InvestaSpace. In addition:
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, e.g., photos and videos (IP content), you give InvestaSpace permission to: non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with InvestaSpace (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. When you delete IP content, it is done so in a way similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. That deleted content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
2. When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
3. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions on how to improve InvestaSpace, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep InvestaSpace a safe environment for our users, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep this platform safe, which includes the following commitments by you to:
1. Not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
2. Not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access InvestaSpace, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without prior permission from InvestaSpace.
3. Not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on InvestaSpace.
4. Not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. Not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. Not bully, intimidate, or harass other users.
7. Not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. Not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. Not use InvestaSpace to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10. Not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of InvestaSpace, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other functionality.
11. Not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
3. Registration and Account Security
InvestaSpace users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. To maintain the security of your account, you commit to:
1. Not creating an account with any false personal information on InvestaSpace, including creating an account using someone else’s name without their permission.
2. Not creating more than one personal account.
3. Upon InvestaSpace deleting your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. Not using InvestaSpace if you are a convicted sex offender.
5. Keeping your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
6. Not sharing your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
4. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same while using InvestaSpace.
1. You will not post content on InvestaSpace or take any action that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on InvestaSpace if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies in any way.
3. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
4. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
6. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on InvestaSpace.
5. Mobile and Other Devices
1. While we currently provide our mobile services for free, please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
2. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on InvestaSpace within 72 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
3. You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on InvestaSpace.
1. We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
2. Your continued use of the InvestaSpace, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can delete your account and restrict your access to InvestaSpace. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
1. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or InvestaSpace exclusively in the U.S. District Court that InvestaSpace chooses, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the State of North Carolina will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on InvestaSpace, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on InvestaSpace and are not responsible for the content or information others transmit or share. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on InvestaSpace. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any of our users.
3. We try to keep InvestaSpace up, bug-free, and safe, but USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. We are providing InvestaSpace as-is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that InvestaSpace will always be safe, secure or error-free or that InvestaSpace will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. InvestaSpace is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or InvestaSpace, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of this statement or InvestaSpace will not exceed the greater of one hundred dollars ($100) or the amount you have paid us in past 12 months. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, InvestaSpace’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
9. Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with InvestaSpace outside the United States:
1. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
2. If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on InvestaSpace (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website. You will not use InvestaSpace if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States.
1. By "InvestaSpace" or” InvestaSpace Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.InvestaSpace.com and any other co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the Like button, the Comment button and other similar offerings; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. InvestaSpace reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, those certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this SRR.
2. By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from InvestaSpace or provide data to us.
3. By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with InvestaSpace.
4. By "content" we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using our Services.
5. By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from InvestaSpace or provide to InvestaSpace through Platform.
6. By "post" we mean post on InvestaSpace or otherwise make available by using InvestaSpace.
7. By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
8. By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
1. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding InvestaSpace, and supersedes any prior agreements.
2. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
3. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
4. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
5. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
6. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
7. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
8. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
9. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
10. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing InvestaSpace.